Auditing is important in assisting all businesses in meeting compliance and due diligence requirements. This is particularly true of the food industry, be it manufacturing, hospitality or retail. Audits can be used to highlight not only poor practices and non-conformances but also good aspects of an operation.
- Over view of standards of food safety, hygiene, management and quality
- Improving food safety and quality
- Improve your best practice
- Obtaining maximum score for the National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme including improving ‘confidence in management’ rating which is a critical part of the scoring system used
- Assisting in attaining a 5 star rating at all food outlets
- Improves health and safety standards when included as part of the audit
The use of third-party audits provides an independent view of the operation of the business and shows commitment to food safety and health & safety, this in turn imparts confidence for both customers and local authority inspectors.
Charnwood Food Safety Limited carries out inspections of food premises and produces reports advising on legal compliance, best practice and due diligence requirements. Inspection protocols and scoring systems are tailored to clients’ individual operating requirements and where clients have many different outlets results can be trended to enable constant checks to be made on the levels of legal and due diligence compliance.
- trends in results are monitored to ensure you are always aware of potential downfalls in your due diligence compliance
- results collected can be analysed to ensure you stay one step ahead of their legal and due diligence requirements